Although neither John nor Ransomed Heart Ministries offers counseling, we do have some contacts to share. Our Allies Network can connect you to a number of resources that will help you in your desire to live and love well. There are a number of counseling contacts that may be available in your area.
If you’re looking for a counselor who works from the perspective that John lays out in his books, you may want to contact one of these referral sources below and ask them what they think about John’s writing. This may help you choose the kind of person you want to work with.
Ministries offering counselor referrals:
• American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC): www.aacc.net
• Focus on the Family: 1.800.A.FAMILY; www.focusonthefamily.com
• New Life Ministries: 1.800.NEW.LIFE; www.newlife.com
Additional ministries if you are seeking deep restoration or warfare prayer:
• Freedom in Christ Ministries: www.ficm.org
• Elijah House Ministries: www.elijahhouse.org
• Deep Healing Prayer Ministries: 626.296.1257
• Pastoral Care Ministries (events and resources only): www.leannepayne.org
Ultimately, whatever our issues or circumstances, God must provide what you need, and our experience is that God does provide someone to fight for our heart when we ask him to. This is our prayer: that God would raise up a fellow warrior with a tender heart to help fight for yours, that he would bring this person or a community of people to you and meet you exactly where you are.